论坛风格切换

• 5182阅读
  • 2回复

[英语文章]Dairy June 21st [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题

只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2008-06-21
    It's really a difficult choice for me to decide whom to marry,actually I already have one I trully love,but it can't be realistic by some specially reason,if you were me,would you marry a man without trully love?
    I'm not sure if I love the man in Beijing,but he loves me and my family have given me the right to make a choice to go for him,should I accept his proposal and make an engagement?
    Anyway,it's really a big deal of life time......
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
爱英语等于爱自己...经典吧

只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2008-06-21
No one can give you a perfect reply, sometimes the reality is cruel for us.最近看了央视热播的《旗舰》,现在正看第二十集,被梅杏深深地感动了。思婷、郑大哥、于大哥都对她有恩,思婷更是把她当作亲妹妹,有好吃的、好玩的、好穿的都忘不了梅杏,杏感觉自己好幸福,然而思婷一次酒后的真心倾诉,让梅杏陷入了痛苦的选择之中。原来思婷心中的人也是郑大哥,怎么会这样呢,现实让人太难以接受了。梅杏该怎么办呀。一方自己一直深爱的郑大哥,是郑大哥鼓励自己考军校,又是郑大哥与自己在孤岛上同甘共苦;另一方是对自己一直无微不至的思婷姐。梅杏决定把郑大哥让给思婷姐,理由是:我不能让思婷姐受伤害,我要感恩。多么善良、懂事的梅杏!宁愿自己承受一切伤痛。可爱情也是自私的,谁愿失去自己最爱的人,真替梅杏难过呀。自己深爱的郑大哥和疼爱自己的思婷姐,梅杏该选择谁呀?舍弃郑大哥,如同失去了精神支柱:不顾思婷姐,梅杏做不到。导演,让有情人终成眷属吧,给我们一个皆大欢喜的结局吧,不要让每个善良的人受到伤害。
只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 2008-06-21
Whatever the end will be,all of us shall be deeply moved by the play,.......but,sometimes,it's a kind of something that's called"destiny".Don't complain about the circumstances  you're in and the people who isn't mean to hurt you,if the hurricane will come just get everything ready to avoid blowing and protect yourself with strong mind and think about life......
爱英语等于爱自己...经典吧
快速回复
限100 字节
友情提醒:社区是一个大家庭,请注意文明回复。

上一个 下一个